It's a good idea to load the ID you use the most first. Which ID do you present when a merchant asks to see it?
Most likely your driver's license.
IDs You Can Add
- College IDs
- Social Security Card
- Big box Store Membership IDs
- Library Cards
- Athletic Club IDs
- On the main app screen highlight ID/Member in the horizontal menu and then select
[ + ]in the upper right hand corner of the app.
If asked, enter your 4-digit PIN.
Take a picture of the front of your ID. Frame it carefully because merchants may ask to see it. Optional - you can also take a photo of the back of each ID or Skip this step. FYI, sometimes we refer to taking a picture of a card as "Scanning".
- Select Save in the upper right corner of the screen.
Show your ID Tip:
The first ID you enter will be your default ID card. It will appear whenever you click the Show ID icon when you view a payment card, see illustration at right.
Loyalty, Reward, & Non-Mag-stripe Gift cards
- Drug store loyalty cards
- Loyalty cards that have a bar code - (you can hold your phone up to bar code readers)
- Gift cards showing a number or code (w/o magnetic stripe)
- Coffee house memberships
- Book store loyalty cards
- Grocery Store loyalty cards
- Insurance Cards (Medical or Auto)
Tip - if a gift card has a magnetic stripe on the back....
Add your first membership card.
Tap [ + ] just as you did for the ID or payment cards.
- Take a photo of your card front and back.
- Key in any pertinent information. Tap Save.
Tip - take a look at the very full list of goodies in the illustration above.
Delete An ID or or Member/Loyalty Card
Tap the card, tap the Edit (pencil/paper icon) in the upper right.
- Tap Delete Card in the next screen.
- Then tap Save.